Wednesday, January 21, 2009


They don't know how long it takes

Waiting for a love like this
Every time we said goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you I promise you, I will


Do you remember your first date? I do, because not only it was my first date with him, it was also my first date ever! Hehe. Yup,first date ever. It was today, 2 years ago. ~21 January 2007~ Sweet memory=) We spend the day in Kinokuya (us the avid reader=p), enjoy yummy shepherd's pie at Secret Recipe (he's never heard of them before!=p) and go underwater at the Aquaria. Hehe. It was so much fun=) Before we went home I introduced him to Roti Boy (another yummylicious snack he's never heard of. After spending 3 years studying in KL, can you imagine!=p) Just want to reminisce the historic day today. Ngee~

Peace! The underwater tunnel. One of my first pictures edited by him. Back then he didn't own any DSLR yet.

Aquaria was so cool especially the underwater tunnel. We each bought a small shark which grow bigger when immersed in water. Haha. Cute. They were named after Linc and Sara from our fav series, Prison Break. Sorry Scoffield. He wouldn't use your name=p

We started as friends, then best friend and now we’ve grown more serious in our relationship. He makes me happy and I'm so glad to have someone I can share almost everything with. He's a good guy and so kind hearted. And if he could, he won't disappoint anyone who asked for his help. And I mean anyone especially our friends. In fact, I think lots of girls fall for him for that. Hehe. Maybe they misunderstood his kindness. But he tells me everything and I just have to trust him.

He’s really into photography. And to me he’s really good in it. Really really good. Now with his own DSLR, he’s taking more beautiful pictures than ever. You can view some of his work here. Hopefully he’ll achieve his dreams in photography one day. Praying for you dear=)


These past years have been so meaningful to us with lots of memories. And I really cherish what we have between us now. Hopefully this new year will bring more happiness to us=)


Current picture. I think he's chubbier than before=p (35 eh wak? Hehe)
Dining in our fav restaurant, Burger King
(at Restoran Jejantas Sg. Buluh. The view was awesome!)



:: Title excerpt from the song 'Lucky'. Like the singer Jason Mraz said, it's about two best friend finding love=)

2 comments:

aryuelz said...

"..though the breezes through trees
move so pretty, you're all I see
as the world keeps spinning round
you hold me right here right now.."


heee~ err,i'm speechless dear =p

fyi,i had alwiz remember that first date =) (smpt lg kutuk eh=p)

n those two best friends from the song, i think they have found their love..hihi..

~maiefa said...

heee~ i do think so =)

'..Tiba saatnya kita, saling bicara,
tentang perasaan yang, kian menyiksa,
tentang rindu yang menggebu,
tentang cinta yang tak terungkap.

Sudah terlalu lama, kita berdiam,
tenggelam dalam gelisah, yang tak teredam,
meme-nuhi, mimpi-mimpi, malam kita..'

(am listening to our hopeless song..hehe=p)