What!

This is really shocking! He's a young boy, 13 year-old who looks more like an 8 year-old. But baby-faced Alfie is now a father when his 15 year-old girlfriend gave birth to a baby girl last week. Reported by The Sun on Friday, the boy whose voice has not yet broken doesn't look like he really understand the whole situation he's in right now. When asked, he said "I thought it would be good to have a baby. I didn't know what it would be like to be a dad. I will be good though and care for it" Oh my, how naive he sounded.
Whatever is happening to the world? Children should just be children, not having children of their own. I'm simply lost at words. *Isk2*
Whatever is happening to the world? Children should just be children, not having children of their own. I'm simply lost at words. *Isk2*
2 comments:
hah!!??
what a shock! alfie..alfie..
yup..isk2
Post a Comment