Port Dickson
The journey continues from Tapah. There's my beautiful mother with her new handbag while we're waiting for my father. After spending 3 more hours on the road, we finally arrived at Seremban. We head straight to Port Dickson were my cousin's already waiting at the hotel. Of course, now I can see the Minangkabau roof everywhere but interestingly so is the tol plaza's roof. Hehe.
Welcome to Port Dickson!
It was nearing sunset by the time we reached the beautiful beaches. The timing was perfect but as much as I tried to persuade my father to stop and let's enjoy the sunset, he wouldn't listen. He's really anxious to reach the hotel before dark. In the end I managed to capture few picts and please forgive the quality as they were taken from inside a moving car=p
Sunset at Port Dickson
We stayed at Kondominium Peranginan TNB and what an impressive place! It's huge with three bedrooms in each unit complete with kitchen and fridge. It can accommodate up to three family and even more if you don't mind sleeping in the hall (which is enormous with sofas and carpet), that's saving cost. Our unit is facing the sea but since it's already dark, I could only enjoy the sound of the crushing waves. Couldn't wait till morning arrived to enjoy the view of the sea. And thanks to the bride to be who's a staff of TNB, we get to stay here for free.
It's past midnight, guess I'll go to sleep now. Feeling so tired from the long journey. Nite!
It's past midnight, guess I'll go to sleep now. Feeling so tired from the long journey. Nite!
:: I wish you were here..missing you dear=p

2 comments:
hehe...welcome to Port Dickson dear, hehe..
ish2..smpi atap tol pn minangkabau jugak (sy pn x perasan wak, hehe)
selamat bertandang ke rumah pengantin n selamat hari guru,ahaks =p
hehe..ape la org n.s ni=p
Post a Comment