Monday, October 19, 2009

~the last day

It's the end of Syawal already. My, how time really flew. Have everybody finished their raya cookies? Hehe. My house still has a few jar of 'kerepek' left. I love kerepek. Especially kerepek pisang. Johorian makes the best kerepek. Or should I said the Javanese? There's so much variety too but I still prefer the kerepek pisang. I like them crunchy, thin and crispy with as little salt as possible. My mother bought a perfect packet which is so good and tasty from her friend. It was made by her own mother living in Sungai Besar, Selangor. Yup, a Javanese too=p

This year's Ramadhan and Syawal has been most interesting. Early in Ramadhan my parents celebrated their 30 years of marriage. Wow, 30 years of live, love and laugh together. Salute=D Also I celebrated my birthday in Ramadhan. There's no birthday cake coz the superb breakfasting meal is more than enough. But I like the fact that it's in Ramadhan the holy month and I distinctly remember Ustazah Siti Nor Bahyah saying that it's good to fast on your birthday (Ramadhan or not) but I can't remember why=p This year my sweet mother gave me a pair of gold earrings and I love it!

And Syawal? Well, simply because he was here =)






~goodbye Syawal!

2 comments:

aryuelz said...

heee..yup, a wonderful syawal for me too =) x saba nk tggu muharam lak =p

p/s: suke kerepek ubi yg ala-ala french fries ketot tu, hehe..

~maiefa said...

hehe. muharam pasti akan menjelma =)