Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Friends are not only together when they're side by side
They're always in thought even when one is far away

I must say that I'm lucky to have a great memory in high school. It was the most incredible experience I would cherish always in my life. I went to an elite boarding school (that's how the public address our school=p) at Johor Bahru for five years. My friends were great. We met, we laugh, we cry, we learn and we grow up together. Nothing brings you closer than when you are far from your family, stuck in the compound of the school. You're alike, you're dependent on each other, you become next to siblings.

Ten years later, it's like nobody changed. The girls are still the same girls that I knew and love before. Everyone amazingly still looks the same. We had the opportunity of a reunion last 2 weeks. The instant we met it's like we never leave school at all. The string of conversation went on and on and on. So many memories and so many new things to share. Thank you guys for being there and for being in a part of my life (^_^)

some of us that were there

Pict credit: Rina Azlene

No comments: