Heart's desire (wow!)
It's Saturday. The start of a long holiday for Chinese New Year. What a bliss. Just to sit at home and relax. Fuuuu~~
Wah, beautiful eh. Flowers of Dunedin Botanic Garden, New Zealand. My fiance (ehem) caption this picture as 'Purple purple purple'. Hee, I don't care. Purple is my favourite colour =)Actually, not much of an idea to write now. But I have been roaming the web like I have no other better things to do and I have been goggling over here


Ooh, I want! I want! I want to go there. Due to open in March. It's Movie World y'all! Right here beside our doorstep. Eh eh, not really lah. It's in Singapore, our neighbour so kind of like next to our doorstep. Hehe. So, no need to go as far as Hollywood or Gold Coast. Yeay! *budget mode on*
I want to meet Shrek. I want to meet Fiona. I want to go to Jurassic Park. I sure want to meet Batman. I want to go to this beautiful castle.
Hmm, it's a good place to travel for honeymoon too.
.jpg)
2 comments:
hehe..i say: "..Shrek, Fiona, wait for us.." =p
hehe=p
Post a Comment