Friday, April 23, 2010

~of wedding

It's nearing May now and I guess I should reaaally focus on my wedding preparation. My, how time flies. So I've been googling and blog walking around. Suddenly I realised that I am not even 20% close to preparing for my wedding! It's really a shock to see the extent of preparation done by some people months before their wedding. Huu, there's not so much that I know about weddings. Of course la since this is the first wedding in the family right.

I did download a wedding countdown checklist provided by Discovery Channel Home and Health. According to it, I should now already:
  • select a date - done!
  • compile guest list - halfway!
  • check the legal requirements and any documents that will be required - halfway!
  • select and book photographer - done!
  • decide on the type of catering, reception menus and book the caterers - not yet!
  • make sure all bridal attire is ordered and fittings booked in - not yet!
  • choose outfits for the groom, bridesmaid, bestman, close family- not yet!
  • choose and order wedding rings - not yet!

Huu. See, see..

Than I found this very useful info about veil.

If you're shorter than 5' 4" you should select an elbow length veil (30" long). If you are taller than 5' 7" you should select a fingertip-length veil (36" long). If you are in between these heights, you could go with either length depending on your personal taste.

I see. Now, what about the color, fabric, style or cutting? (And this is just veil we're talking about)

Aku stress.

9 comments:

aryuelz said...

hehe..baru dua je done ek..jom2 narrow down the checklist =)

err, nasib x kene pakai veil jugak =p

~maiefa said...

yeah, narrowing down mode ;p

Zaihah said...

hahhahhaha..don't get stress..relax arr beb..buat preparation sendri is the sweetest moment rather than pass the whole package to the wedding planner..nak check list lg ke??..aku boleh bg yg aku nyer dulu..

~maiefa said...

yup! sgt excited n happy. cuma sgt2 overwhelmed sbb tak tau nk mula dr mane. hehe. oh, nak! nak list tu! really need the help. email kt aku eh =)

Zaihah said...

add email nyer??..

~maiefa said...

zapplezesty@yahoo.com

thanks dear =)

baini said...

peah,bestnya prepare untuk wedding..aku hari tu mak aku lah wedding plannernya,semua mak aku pilih..aku balik pakai je baju kahwin ikut taste mak aku,hahaha..

~maiefa said...

hehe. tp ko cun masa kawin tu. baju pun cantik2! mak ko ada good taste. selamat ko;p

yongE said...

nak list jgakk.. pe ah pass kan kat aku..