Simple Things



[1] Flowers are great. Sweet. Beautiful. I just love the way it lit up my room. A pleasant to the eye. [2] Simple things make me happy. As simple as fresh flowers. It's a vow that I'll always place them in the house from now on. [3] Cooking is simple. The rules are not rigid. It lets you explore you creativity. I believe cooking is an art itself. And again, it makes me happy. [4] There are many simple things that we don't give that much thought. As for me, I want to pick up on those simple things that I like. Life is a journey. Along the way, I want to take time and smell the roses.
3 comments:
yeay..ade bunga, ade org masak nnt..bahagianye~ =p
err cikgu, nah 50 sen..ajar plak yg tu pls, hehe..
aww..hik hik hik~
ada mcm nanny gelak x?;p
haha..sebijik2 =p
wak, dh nmpk ade ayam, hehe.. *drool* =p
Post a Comment