Working Out
I've been extra early for work eversince early May. Extra early as in 10 minutes early than usual. Ngee. No, I'm not a workaholic. Neither is my alarm clock broken. I have to rush earlier to work nowadays just to get a decent parking. The vast empty lot right behind the main clinic building is now closed for construction of a new building. Hence the parking chaos in the hospital now.
As early as I try, I still couldn't get the nearest or the hotspot parking. So now mostly everyday I have to walk quite a distance from where I park. It's not a big deal actually. Let's be optimistic. I get to have free exercise! Hehe. To expect me to drag my lazy bum to jog hasn't been quite successful. Walking is the next option. With heels that I believe can shape my calf nicely and lugging my heavy laptop makes it more challenging. Hee..
While in the hospital, I only used the staircase. It's a very old hospital, in fact the first in Malaysia or Tanah Melayu back then. So you cannot imagine the antique state of the one and only lift here at the specialist clinic building. It's a two storey building but to take the stair is faster than the lift. The creaking sound of riding the lift is scary enough. What it lacks is just the grill door to make it more antique. Hehe.
I think I'll try to walk more now. Starting today. I know it won't burn the existing fat but at least the calory intake for the day? Hopefully. Huhu. So walk fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment