Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm learning to let go

I've been decluttering and making a mess of my room last weekend all for the sake of throwing away old stuffs and making space for new ones. I'm not good in parting with things. I love my stuffs. I would hold an old brownish scraggly teddy bear and said 'no way! That's from a dear friend in high school.' Or I will frown at a white tooth-like bead necklace and reason with myself 'hey, I might wear it someday' when in fact I know I won't. I did took back an old broken silver anklet from the bin just for one last lingering look. And there's a whole box of paper bags from various brands and boutiques which I find is just too nice to be thrown away.

That's why things keep accumulating in my room. Because I think I've done this before. I have declutter and throw away things not that long ago. Still there seem to be so many stuff yet again. But I can't keep going on like this. I have to be firm and let go of the old-not-so-useful (it's so cruel to say useless) things and tidy up this crammed room already.

*sigh* I am. I'm learning to let go.



I miss you darl..


- Posted using BlogPress from maiefa's iPhone

2 comments:

aryuelz said...

hehe..virgo trait =p

urm,miss u too darl =)

~maiefa said...

mmuahhhss... :)