Of foods in Kuching
Among the things I love about Kuching is the local delicacies. Last time I had the yummiest mi kolok in town. It's at Kopi O Corner near Satok. I was really looking forward to another round of it on this trip but the restaurant was closed for renovation. Aiseh. So we search for the yummiest laksa sarawak in town instead.
With fully satisfied stomach, we head on to Digi Centre for an errand. Then we drive to Lundu for a programme that Fazrul and his housemates were organizing. To be specific it has something to do with extreme motor sports. But that story could wait later.
Later that night and I mean really-really late, we went to satisfy the craving for ayam penyet next. We got lost on the way back from Lundu and was simply starving.
So, head on there! At My Village Barok, just across the river from Waterfront Kuching. You can either drive there or simply take the boat or sampan from waterfront. It's just a little walking distance from the jetty after that.
Now we've just arrived at Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. It's raining and we're stuck in the hotel. But that won't dampen my will to hunt for the yummiest food here next. Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment