Though this has been a slow moving-shocking sadness week of the family, we still have to look forward to the reception of Huda and Amar on the groom's side. So here we are already in KL. The event will be held tomorrow and hopefully all will went well. I am more eager for Fazrul's arrival from Kuching this evening though. Hehe.
While in KL, I am hoping to catch a movie or two with Fazrul. I still haven't see Harry Potter and friends. Though I am sure I'll be babbling and grumbling and dissatisfied with the movie as they're always far deviated from the books. But it'll be fun to
watch the characters because at least for that part they got it right. I really like those 'three musketeers' especially Rupert Grint, the red head blur.
Speaking of movies, the last one I saw was Rapunzel in 3D. And I absolutely love it! It was one of Disney's best romantic and by that I mean not cheesy, wittingly funny and heart warming sweetness of the leads. I love this Rapunzel because she is a strong, smart, independent and all-round gifted young lady. Not the typical combing hair-all-day-long princess just waiting for some prince. Plus who wouldn't fell in love with Mandy Moore's sweet voice.
I know I still haven't updated about Huda's reception in Taiping. I promise I will try next week. There are some lovely pictures taken by Fazrul that I would like to share. Hey, I haven't updated about my own wedding now that I remember. Well, we'll be getting the photos from our official photographer really soon. So that's another thing to look forward too :).
Here's a sneak peek of Huda and Amar!
- Posted using BlogPress from maiefa's iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment