Thursday, January 13, 2011


 On arts and crafts

I've been sharing the outcomes of my passion in arts at this blog http://missmaiefacards.blogspot.com. But lately I've been thinking that I just want to share all of it here. This is me and my life. And this art thingy holds a significant place in my life. So why not here? Besides it ain't just handmade cards there anymore. I have some other stuffs too. Plus I think I could really simplify my life by maintaining only one blog from now on. Reasons, reasons, bla, bla. Hehe. So here goes my first DIY art sharing this year:  







It's a guestbook I made for my sister in law's wedding last month. It's not much, I know. Really simple. This is my first time trying to make one and it was at the very last minute. Like two days before the wedding. I didn't have that much time to layout the ideas and find the materials. So hopefully I will come up with greater ideas next time!


:: Can you believe that it's already mid January of a new year. Wherever did the time flies? Fiuuu~

No comments: