Saturday, March 21, 2009

When I give my heart
I give it completely
Or I'll never give my heart

So as promised, some of the wedding picts of Na and Sham. Both at Kelantan and Perak. I had a blast at both weddings though totally exhausted as after the wedding in Kelantan, I had to rush to KL the same evening for a contact lens workshop held the next day. I can't imagine how much more exhausted he is as he drive all the way to KL (I want to take turn but he just won't let me=p)

Both Na and Sham were schoolmates at MRSM Beseri. It's where they met, more than 10 years ago. Their love really comes a long way. Wow!

Beautiful eh? White and cream is always perfect for a wedding. This is at the groom's house.



Boy, what a hot day.



You and me, grey=)

Below is the wedding in Kelantan. The theme was blue. It's the bride's favourite colour.

Happy and ready to eat. Hehe=p And the food was yummy! There's even tom yam served during the feast after solemnization. Slurpp..

The cute bridesmaid and the handsome photographer=p

That's all I've got for now. I don't know why but I'm always excited to share wedding picts. Hehe. Well, wishing happiness and blissful life ahead to the newly wed. Congrates guys!=)

:: Photos by Aryuel (except the 7th pict, by me)

5 comments:

aryuelz said...

yup, i had a blast too..plus fun and interesting experience for me,n thanks dear,hee~

p/s: kesian bridesmaid kepanasan..tp at least ade payung..xci! =p

~maiefa said...

hehe..welcome!my pleasure to assist u=)


p/s: nasibla..and ada kipas untuk mengipas juga..hehe=p

sweetie siti said...

pasni... photographer ngee.... dgn bridesmaid tue pulak... kepak kepong kepak keponggg...!!

Marliza Radzi said...

pengantin berbaju gold itu sungguh ceria! suka!

~maiefa said...

siti: hehe..kepak kepong kepak kepongg! nak amik kontrak main kompang?=p

am: ceria kan..aku plg suke gmbar tu=)