Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ber'iPhone' di Sabah

Testing. Testing. I so love this phone. The aps are really cool and we could spend hours just playing an 'Angry birds' game. Hehe. We just got us both the iPhone 4 and it's about time really. I've been using an old Samsung, for the past 5 years. It's only rm200 and now you can imagine the tackyness of the phone. Much like 3310 nokia. Mind you it has served me really well but it's just time to upgrade. I rarely splurge on gadgets so this time I might as well go for the best and I know I'll be using it for a long time.





Waiting the transit flight to Bintulu.





The view from our room, Imperial Boutec hotel in Sabah.





Marvellous seafood at waterfront.





Basking in the sun and sea at Manukan Island Sabah.

All these photos were taken with iPhone. Perfect, for me. I love it that now I can blog and post picts from anywhere and at anytime! Provided there's internet line lah ;P

- Posted using BlogPress from maiefa's iPhone

4 comments:

atengbest said...

salam...

ni gna blogpress yg kene bayar ke?

~maiefa said...

salam back..

yup, with blogpress yg kena byr tu. baru blh upload gmbr :)

atengbest said...

owh... selamat berhoneymoon... kim salam kat Bird... Rindunya kat Sabah...

~maiefa said...

Sudah blk pn. Sabah sgt cantik kan. Itu yg Fazrul excited bwk jln2 tempat korg pegi dulu. Tinggal x panjat gunung je ;p