So admist the busy schedule of my life now, I still try to squeeze in time for crocheting. It's like an addiction to me. The frenzy of trying every irresistable pattern I found. I'm so mad about crochet right now. Hehe.
We're in the process of moving in to our own rented house and most of the stuffs were already moved there. It's just us and our suitcase next. But oh dear, the thought of packing all those clothes is enough to make me grouchy. I just don't know where to start! It doesn't help too that the doors and windows of the new house is so high till no standard ready-made curtains can fit in. So, I have to sew new curtains and this has taken my time off crocheting. Pfft.
It's not like I hate sewing. I love sewing. But it's such a long fabric and the measuring and cutting is nerve wrecking. The sewing part is fun. It doesn't make sense to order-made one when I can sew myself, right? I'm excited at the prospect of moving into a new house too. Plus it saves money big time so that's enough to drive me to finish the curtains.
Last weekend, we went to a kenduri and later headed to shoot some photos at the railway station. I love the railway station here. It's so classic and what a beautiful spot for taking photos. We were the only person there that we model with all our heart and make ourselves at home. Haha.
Cool beanie for a cool guy? Hehe. My husband is a sucker for beanies. He has a handful of them and he always wear them whenever we go out especially at night time. So naturally the first thing I crocheted for him is this beanie and it really makes my man happy.
For me, it's the hobo bag! Isn't it cute? And it's the perfect size for a casual outing and to hold all the necessities. I made it in blue black so the dark colour can pretty much goes with any outfit. I'm definitely lugging this bag around for any outings now. Hehe.
The pattern didn't call for lining but I decided to do so because I don't want any small item sticking out in between.
The camera trigger-happy couple. Hee.
Disclaimer: The items shown above are handmade using free patterns available online.
Cool beanie for a cool guy? Hehe. My husband is a sucker for beanies. He has a handful of them and he always wear them whenever we go out especially at night time. So naturally the first thing I crocheted for him is this beanie and it really makes my man happy.
For me, it's the hobo bag! Isn't it cute? And it's the perfect size for a casual outing and to hold all the necessities. I made it in blue black so the dark colour can pretty much goes with any outfit. I'm definitely lugging this bag around for any outings now. Hehe.
The pattern didn't call for lining but I decided to do so because I don't want any small item sticking out in between.
The camera trigger-happy couple. Hee.
Disclaimer: The items shown above are handmade using free patterns available online.








2 comments:
peah,nak jugak beg camtu,boleh?hehe
baini, ko dh blk msia lom? insyaAllah aku watkan memandangkan ko org pertama tanya kt cni. hehe.
Post a Comment